Yes, Its official! I depart for Osaka on January 19, 2011. I am going to spend a couple of days in Osaka before traveling to Taiji. I am going to be in Japan for 3 weeks and have decided to spend a little bit of time on the front end in Osaka and on the back end, Kyoto. I think it is important (for me) to experience and learn from more than just Taiji, Japan. The majority of my time, however, is dedicated to documenting the slaughter of dolphins. I am happy to report that the local newspaper here in Port Aransas, Texas, is going to give me column space while I am away!
- RT @yeampierre: #6MonthsAfterMaria Puerto Ricans Still in the Dark #OurPowerPRnyc until Justice https://t.co/Bjype7Z0f3 18 hours ago
- RT @SenateDems: As of last week, more than 120k people in Puerto Rico still don’t have electricity. Puerto Rico remains in the midst of the… 18 hours ago
- RT @HispanicFed: The scene outside @fema right now. #6MonthsAfterMaria #Power4PuertoRico https://t.co/vVhybxopAy 18 hours ago
- RT @Pwr4PuertoRico: We urge federal agencies like @FEMA, @HUDGov, @USTreasury, and @SBAGov to do more to get Puerto Rico on track help bri… 19 hours ago
- RT @OurOcean: The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. —Jacques Cousteau https://t.co/FE4IKIosvs 4 days ago
Top Posts and Pages