Yes, Its official! I depart for Osaka on January 19, 2011. I am going to spend a couple of days in Osaka before traveling to Taiji. I am going to be in Japan for 3 weeks and have decided to spend a little bit of time on the front end in Osaka and on the back end, Kyoto. I think it is important (for me) to experience and learn from more than just Taiji, Japan. The majority of my time, however, is dedicated to documenting the slaughter of dolphins. I am happy to report that the local newspaper here in Port Aransas, Texas, is going to give me column space while I am away!
- @PortAHarveyPics No, they did not. Nothing really survived #HurricaneHarvey in #PortAransas #Texas - But we are… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ccnlawyer: For every middle income family, business owner, or volunteer who has donated time or money to Harvey victims, just ponder th… 2 weeks ago
- Let's just leave this here....what a POS family in the #WhiteHouse - White House walking back #Trumps personal ple… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- #PortAransas will survive because of the kindness of others. My Condo & business are destroyed but my spirit will… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- @LiberalProg @realDonaldTrump That is exactly what I am afraid of! Don't forget the photo op either!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts and Pages