Yes, Its official! I depart for Osaka on January 19, 2011. I am going to spend a couple of days in Osaka before traveling to Taiji. I am going to be in Japan for 3 weeks and have decided to spend a little bit of time on the front end in Osaka and on the back end, Kyoto. I think it is important (for me) to experience and learn from more than just Taiji, Japan. The majority of my time, however, is dedicated to documenting the slaughter of dolphins. I am happy to report that the local newspaper here in Port Aransas, Texas, is going to give me column space while I am away!
- RT @yashar: This is so great twitter.com/valaafshar/sta… 2 weeks ago
- C'mon #Astros ! We need more $ for #HR4HR to rebuild #Texas, #Florida and #PuertoRico ! Let's go Astros! Pls RT twitter.com/brayeyecare/st… 1 month ago
- RT @gettinnoticedmo: Game: If you live near Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Mike Flynn, or any of Team Trump, go trick-or-treating at their hou… 1 month ago
- @PortAHarveyPics No, they did not. Nothing really survived #HurricaneHarvey in #PortAransas #Texas - But we are… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- RT @ccnlawyer: For every middle income family, business owner, or volunteer who has donated time or money to Harvey victims, just ponder th… 3 months ago
Top Posts and Pages