Happy to report I made it to Osaka. Now the big test, the trains! Yikes with all my luggage its going to be a nightmare! The food bag weighed in at 30lbs…my suitcase 52lbs but a little smile and sweet talking got it through without the extra charge, otherwise I was about to do a repacking right in the middle of the Corpus Christi Airport, which I am sure had been done before. Tokyo airport is a mess….so confusing, my goodness. Next time will pay extra just to fly into Kansai and avoid Tokyo all together. Haven’t had a chance to check out Osaka, fly in under the cover of night. Really looking forward to seeing it in the morning. Once I get all my laugage onto the train and transfer to another train then I will relax. Really looking forward to the train ride. Per Mikes suggestions got a reserved seat on the “water” side of the tracks! Should be in Taiji around 2pm tomorrow local time, (BTW I am 15 hours ahead, I think, of Dallas time). I want to thank all the well wishers, your words of encouragement have meant so much to me. Thank you! With that, I am going to say goodnight/morning/afternoon whatever time it is!
- Ouch! Do you see this @SenTedCruz @JohnCornyn ? Go back to drawing board & start again. This time try negotiating w… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- RT @ALT_uscis: North Korea Compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler - Hey @realDonaldTrump, even scumbags think you are a scumbag https://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @WestWingReport: Amazing: Chicago Cubs finally won the World Series. Also amazing: President barring even Chicago press from tomorrow'… 1 day ago
- RT @KeithOlbermann: You are all ENABLING THIS. Get up and WALK THE FUCK OUT. twitter.com/acosta/status/… 1 day ago
- RT @GlennThrush: I truly suggest u take Politico's chair in the briefing room tomorrow and do precisely that if you feel that strongly http… 1 day ago
Top Posts and Pages