Happy to report I made it to Osaka. Now the big test, the trains! Yikes with all my luggage its going to be a nightmare! The food bag weighed in at 30lbs…my suitcase 52lbs but a little smile and sweet talking got it through without the extra charge, otherwise I was about to do a repacking right in the middle of the Corpus Christi Airport, which I am sure had been done before. Tokyo airport is a mess….so confusing, my goodness. Next time will pay extra just to fly into Kansai and avoid Tokyo all together. Haven’t had a chance to check out Osaka, fly in under the cover of night. Really looking forward to seeing it in the morning. Once I get all my laugage onto the train and transfer to another train then I will relax. Really looking forward to the train ride. Per Mikes suggestions got a reserved seat on the “water” side of the tracks! Should be in Taiji around 2pm tomorrow local time, (BTW I am 15 hours ahead, I think, of Dallas time). I want to thank all the well wishers, your words of encouragement have meant so much to me. Thank you! With that, I am going to say goodnight/morning/afternoon whatever time it is!
- RT @RepJoeKennedy: You might not know this about me, but I'm a white guy. And as a white guy, I would encourage @realDonaldTrump & his fell… 15 hours ago
- RT @krassenstein: BREAKING: The US Senate Just rejected Trump's bid to defund the Child's health insurance program (CHIP) by billions of d… 15 hours ago
- Sadly this tweet speaks volumes as to where we are as a nation....which side will you be on? #KeepFamilesTogether… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We are all @maddow right now. #KeepingFamiliesTogether #Maddow #KeepFamiliesTogether twitter.com/captainslog2o1… 1 day ago
- RT @SecolaEdwards: Rachel Maddow has been in the trenches for more than 10 years. I never thought I’d see her breakdown crying over a sto… 1 day ago
Top Posts and Pages