Happy to report I made it to Osaka. Now the big test, the trains! Yikes with all my luggage its going to be a nightmare! The food bag weighed in at 30lbs…my suitcase 52lbs but a little smile and sweet talking got it through without the extra charge, otherwise I was about to do a repacking right in the middle of the Corpus Christi Airport, which I am sure had been done before. Tokyo airport is a mess….so confusing, my goodness. Next time will pay extra just to fly into Kansai and avoid Tokyo all together. Haven’t had a chance to check out Osaka, fly in under the cover of night. Really looking forward to seeing it in the morning. Once I get all my laugage onto the train and transfer to another train then I will relax. Really looking forward to the train ride. Per Mikes suggestions got a reserved seat on the “water” side of the tracks! Should be in Taiji around 2pm tomorrow local time, (BTW I am 15 hours ahead, I think, of Dallas time). I want to thank all the well wishers, your words of encouragement have meant so much to me. Thank you! With that, I am going to say goodnight/morning/afternoon whatever time it is!
- @PortAHarveyPics No, they did not. Nothing really survived #HurricaneHarvey in #PortAransas #Texas - But we are… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ccnlawyer: For every middle income family, business owner, or volunteer who has donated time or money to Harvey victims, just ponder th… 2 weeks ago
- Let's just leave this here....what a POS family in the #WhiteHouse - White House walking back #Trumps personal ple… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- #PortAransas will survive because of the kindness of others. My Condo & business are destroyed but my spirit will… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- @LiberalProg @realDonaldTrump That is exactly what I am afraid of! Don't forget the photo op either!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts and Pages