Happy to report I made it to Osaka. Now the big test, the trains! Yikes with all my luggage its going to be a nightmare! The food bag weighed in at 30lbs…my suitcase 52lbs but a little smile and sweet talking got it through without the extra charge, otherwise I was about to do a repacking right in the middle of the Corpus Christi Airport, which I am sure had been done before. Tokyo airport is a mess….so confusing, my goodness. Next time will pay extra just to fly into Kansai and avoid Tokyo all together. Haven’t had a chance to check out Osaka, fly in under the cover of night. Really looking forward to seeing it in the morning. Once I get all my laugage onto the train and transfer to another train then I will relax. Really looking forward to the train ride. Per Mikes suggestions got a reserved seat on the “water” side of the tracks! Should be in Taiji around 2pm tomorrow local time, (BTW I am 15 hours ahead, I think, of Dallas time). I want to thank all the well wishers, your words of encouragement have meant so much to me. Thank you! With that, I am going to say goodnight/morning/afternoon whatever time it is!
- RT @yeampierre: #6MonthsAfterMaria Puerto Ricans Still in the Dark #OurPowerPRnyc until Justice https://t.co/Bjype7Z0f3 19 hours ago
- RT @SenateDems: As of last week, more than 120k people in Puerto Rico still don’t have electricity. Puerto Rico remains in the midst of the… 19 hours ago
- RT @HispanicFed: The scene outside @fema right now. #6MonthsAfterMaria #Power4PuertoRico https://t.co/vVhybxopAy 19 hours ago
- RT @Pwr4PuertoRico: We urge federal agencies like @FEMA, @HUDGov, @USTreasury, and @SBAGov to do more to get Puerto Rico on track help bri… 19 hours ago
- RT @OurOcean: The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. —Jacques Cousteau https://t.co/FE4IKIosvs 4 days ago
Top Posts and Pages