Got the tour today, waiting at the top of some hill for the boats to come in. They returned rather early, by 9am which is nice for the dolphins and for the group as well, downtime is always a good thing. Rented a car with a friend so we are going to take off and go see some more of the surrounding area’s of Taiji and do some photo documenting. Standing at the cove was surreal. Tears filled my eyes just thinking about what takes place there. Gladly the boats came back early and that makes today a good day. So far so good! I know everyone wants pictures and video and that will follow in the hours/days to come. Cheers!
- Ouch! Do you see this @SenTedCruz @JohnCornyn ? Go back to drawing board & start again. This time try negotiating w… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- RT @ALT_uscis: North Korea Compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler - Hey @realDonaldTrump, even scumbags think you are a scumbag https://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @WestWingReport: Amazing: Chicago Cubs finally won the World Series. Also amazing: President barring even Chicago press from tomorrow'… 1 day ago
- RT @KeithOlbermann: You are all ENABLING THIS. Get up and WALK THE FUCK OUT. twitter.com/acosta/status/… 1 day ago
- RT @GlennThrush: I truly suggest u take Politico's chair in the briefing room tomorrow and do precisely that if you feel that strongly http… 1 day ago
Top Posts and Pages