Got the tour today, waiting at the top of some hill for the boats to come in. They returned rather early, by 9am which is nice for the dolphins and for the group as well, downtime is always a good thing. Rented a car with a friend so we are going to take off and go see some more of the surrounding area’s of Taiji and do some photo documenting. Standing at the cove was surreal. Tears filled my eyes just thinking about what takes place there. Gladly the boats came back early and that makes today a good day. So far so good! I know everyone wants pictures and video and that will follow in the hours/days to come. Cheers!
- RT @yeampierre: #6MonthsAfterMaria Puerto Ricans Still in the Dark #OurPowerPRnyc until Justice https://t.co/Bjype7Z0f3 19 hours ago
- RT @SenateDems: As of last week, more than 120k people in Puerto Rico still don’t have electricity. Puerto Rico remains in the midst of the… 19 hours ago
- RT @HispanicFed: The scene outside @fema right now. #6MonthsAfterMaria #Power4PuertoRico https://t.co/vVhybxopAy 19 hours ago
- RT @Pwr4PuertoRico: We urge federal agencies like @FEMA, @HUDGov, @USTreasury, and @SBAGov to do more to get Puerto Rico on track help bri… 19 hours ago
- RT @OurOcean: The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. —Jacques Cousteau https://t.co/FE4IKIosvs 4 days ago
Top Posts and Pages