Got the tour today, waiting at the top of some hill for the boats to come in. They returned rather early, by 9am which is nice for the dolphins and for the group as well, downtime is always a good thing. Rented a car with a friend so we are going to take off and go see some more of the surrounding area’s of Taiji and do some photo documenting. Standing at the cove was surreal. Tears filled my eyes just thinking about what takes place there. Gladly the boats came back early and that makes today a good day. So far so good! I know everyone wants pictures and video and that will follow in the hours/days to come. Cheers!
- @PortAHarveyPics No, they did not. Nothing really survived #HurricaneHarvey in #PortAransas #Texas - But we are… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ccnlawyer: For every middle income family, business owner, or volunteer who has donated time or money to Harvey victims, just ponder th… 2 weeks ago
- Let's just leave this here....what a POS family in the #WhiteHouse - White House walking back #Trumps personal ple… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- #PortAransas will survive because of the kindness of others. My Condo & business are destroyed but my spirit will… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- @LiberalProg @realDonaldTrump That is exactly what I am afraid of! Don't forget the photo op either!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts and Pages