Got the tour today, waiting at the top of some hill for the boats to come in. They returned rather early, by 9am which is nice for the dolphins and for the group as well, downtime is always a good thing. Rented a car with a friend so we are going to take off and go see some more of the surrounding area’s of Taiji and do some photo documenting. Standing at the cove was surreal. Tears filled my eyes just thinking about what takes place there. Gladly the boats came back early and that makes today a good day. So far so good! I know everyone wants pictures and video and that will follow in the hours/days to come. Cheers!
- RT @RepJoeKennedy: You might not know this about me, but I'm a white guy. And as a white guy, I would encourage @realDonaldTrump & his fell… 15 hours ago
- RT @krassenstein: BREAKING: The US Senate Just rejected Trump's bid to defund the Child's health insurance program (CHIP) by billions of d… 15 hours ago
- Sadly this tweet speaks volumes as to where we are as a nation....which side will you be on? #KeepFamilesTogether… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We are all @maddow right now. #KeepingFamiliesTogether #Maddow #KeepFamiliesTogether twitter.com/captainslog2o1… 1 day ago
- RT @SecolaEdwards: Rachel Maddow has been in the trenches for more than 10 years. I never thought I’d see her breakdown crying over a sto… 1 day ago
Top Posts and Pages