When I woke up this morning I was already trembling as to what my day would bring, thinking back of the slaughter I had just witness the day before. The sounds, the cries, their tales splashing, the banging from the boats was burned into my mind. I could only hope for a better day. Wow, was it ever!
Again I was out at lookout point with fellow guardian Bob. By 9:30am the banger boats were returning to the harbor, empty handed. Hooray! That in itself would have made for an awesome day, but things just kept getting better.
A lot of us on the ground have been keeping quiet about the presence of Ric O’barry, purely for security reasons. I had the honor of meeting him right before he departed Ki Katsuura. He is a wonderful gracious man who I admire so much and to be able to stand next to him, well lets just say, priceless. Especially meeting him here in Japan. It will be a moment I will never forget. Thank you Ric for opening my eyes to this atrocity, for inspiring me to do something about it, and finally for being so kind and wonderful.
- Ouch! Do you see this @SenTedCruz @JohnCornyn ? Go back to drawing board & start again. This time try negotiating w… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- RT @ALT_uscis: North Korea Compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler - Hey @realDonaldTrump, even scumbags think you are a scumbag https://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @WestWingReport: Amazing: Chicago Cubs finally won the World Series. Also amazing: President barring even Chicago press from tomorrow'… 1 day ago
- RT @KeithOlbermann: You are all ENABLING THIS. Get up and WALK THE FUCK OUT. twitter.com/acosta/status/… 1 day ago
- RT @GlennThrush: I truly suggest u take Politico's chair in the briefing room tomorrow and do precisely that if you feel that strongly http… 1 day ago
Top Posts and Pages