When I woke up this morning I was already trembling as to what my day would bring, thinking back of the slaughter I had just witness the day before. The sounds, the cries, their tales splashing, the banging from the boats was burned into my mind. I could only hope for a better day. Wow, was it ever!
Again I was out at lookout point with fellow guardian Bob. By 9:30am the banger boats were returning to the harbor, empty handed. Hooray! That in itself would have made for an awesome day, but things just kept getting better.
A lot of us on the ground have been keeping quiet about the presence of Ric O’barry, purely for security reasons. I had the honor of meeting him right before he departed Ki Katsuura. He is a wonderful gracious man who I admire so much and to be able to stand next to him, well lets just say, priceless. Especially meeting him here in Japan. It will be a moment I will never forget. Thank you Ric for opening my eyes to this atrocity, for inspiring me to do something about it, and finally for being so kind and wonderful.
- @PortAHarveyPics No, they did not. Nothing really survived #HurricaneHarvey in #PortAransas #Texas - But we are… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ccnlawyer: For every middle income family, business owner, or volunteer who has donated time or money to Harvey victims, just ponder th… 2 weeks ago
- Let's just leave this here....what a POS family in the #WhiteHouse - White House walking back #Trumps personal ple… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- #PortAransas will survive because of the kindness of others. My Condo & business are destroyed but my spirit will… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- @LiberalProg @realDonaldTrump That is exactly what I am afraid of! Don't forget the photo op either!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts and Pages