After a great meal last night we gathered today downstairs at our usual time and said good bye to two Cove Guardians, Bob and Rubert. They will be missed. We jumped into the car and headed out to our usual lookout, only to see the banger boats driving in a pod of Risso dolphins. So off we went from our lookout to the Cove and quickly raced down to setup our cameras and recorders and just watched in silence at the horror that was unfolding in front of our eyes. The banger boats and skiffs wasted no time and quickly had the pod netted off and started to push the pod into the killing cove, perhaps out of our sight, but never out of out mind. I am posting all of the video’s on my YouTube page and some of them on facebook. None of today’s video’s show any blood, but the sounds coming from the killing cove can be heard very clearly and I encourage everyone to watch these. Of course the police and the coast guard officials were out again to watch us watch the dolphin hunters and trainers. Sadly three Risso dolphins were taken into a life of captivity and the rest of its family (pod) was slaughtered. It was all over by 9am. Today the cove ran red with blood and again today I was there to witness this horrible atrocity. It doesn’t get any easier, in fact, each day is more difficult than the last.
- RT @yashar: This is so great twitter.com/valaafshar/sta… 2 weeks ago
- C'mon #Astros ! We need more $ for #HR4HR to rebuild #Texas, #Florida and #PuertoRico ! Let's go Astros! Pls RT twitter.com/brayeyecare/st… 1 month ago
- RT @gettinnoticedmo: Game: If you live near Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Mike Flynn, or any of Team Trump, go trick-or-treating at their hou… 1 month ago
- @PortAHarveyPics No, they did not. Nothing really survived #HurricaneHarvey in #PortAransas #Texas - But we are… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- RT @ccnlawyer: For every middle income family, business owner, or volunteer who has donated time or money to Harvey victims, just ponder th… 3 months ago
Top Posts and Pages