Nicole and Andy are safe and are back at the hotel. They are exhausted physically and emotionally and will tell their story after some much needed rest. Please be patient and allow them the sleep they need. The transport truck was still stuck in the snow when they left it at 9:00am. The police would not allow them to continue on without chains on their tires. We are so happy to have them back! Great work guys! They will have much to tell and the footage is amazing. We are so proud of them and so happy to have them back. Please continue to click on the CNN I Report, it’s #1 for most shared and we need to keep the momentum going!
- @PortAHarveyPics No, they did not. Nothing really survived #HurricaneHarvey in #PortAransas #Texas - But we are… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ccnlawyer: For every middle income family, business owner, or volunteer who has donated time or money to Harvey victims, just ponder th… 2 weeks ago
- Let's just leave this here....what a POS family in the #WhiteHouse - White House walking back #Trumps personal ple… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- #PortAransas will survive because of the kindness of others. My Condo & business are destroyed but my spirit will… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- @LiberalProg @realDonaldTrump That is exactly what I am afraid of! Don't forget the photo op either!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts and Pages