Nicole and Andy are safe and are back at the hotel. They are exhausted physically and emotionally and will tell their story after some much needed rest. Please be patient and allow them the sleep they need. The transport truck was still stuck in the snow when they left it at 9:00am. The police would not allow them to continue on without chains on their tires. We are so happy to have them back! Great work guys! They will have much to tell and the footage is amazing. We are so proud of them and so happy to have them back. Please continue to click on the CNN I Report, it’s #1 for most shared and we need to keep the momentum going!
- RT @yeampierre: #6MonthsAfterMaria Puerto Ricans Still in the Dark #OurPowerPRnyc until Justice https://t.co/Bjype7Z0f3 18 hours ago
- RT @SenateDems: As of last week, more than 120k people in Puerto Rico still don’t have electricity. Puerto Rico remains in the midst of the… 18 hours ago
- RT @HispanicFed: The scene outside @fema right now. #6MonthsAfterMaria #Power4PuertoRico https://t.co/vVhybxopAy 18 hours ago
- RT @Pwr4PuertoRico: We urge federal agencies like @FEMA, @HUDGov, @USTreasury, and @SBAGov to do more to get Puerto Rico on track help bri… 18 hours ago
- RT @OurOcean: The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. —Jacques Cousteau https://t.co/FE4IKIosvs 4 days ago
Top Posts and Pages