Some good news for a change. All your hard work, postings, sharings and “likes” are paying off and we are getting the message out! CNN has contacted Andy and Nicole and are showing interest in the story! Great work everyone! Andy has been up for nights on end, first following the truck and now editing footage and his video is out. I will ask you all one more time to please go to his video and watch, then please share. Adam, who wrote the orginal two stories has been contacted by CNN as well. This is so great and what we really needed to have happen. Its stories like these that will ultimately put the pressure on the IWC, The Seaworlds, and the Japanese government to slowly bring an end to this trade. Again, thank you to all the supporters, without you our work would mean nothing!
- RT @yeampierre: #6MonthsAfterMaria Puerto Ricans Still in the Dark #OurPowerPRnyc until Justice https://t.co/Bjype7Z0f3 18 hours ago
- RT @SenateDems: As of last week, more than 120k people in Puerto Rico still don’t have electricity. Puerto Rico remains in the midst of the… 18 hours ago
- RT @HispanicFed: The scene outside @fema right now. #6MonthsAfterMaria #Power4PuertoRico https://t.co/vVhybxopAy 18 hours ago
- RT @Pwr4PuertoRico: We urge federal agencies like @FEMA, @HUDGov, @USTreasury, and @SBAGov to do more to get Puerto Rico on track help bri… 19 hours ago
- RT @OurOcean: The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. —Jacques Cousteau https://t.co/FE4IKIosvs 4 days ago
Top Posts and Pages