Some good news for a change. All your hard work, postings, sharings and “likes” are paying off and we are getting the message out! CNN has contacted Andy and Nicole and are showing interest in the story! Great work everyone! Andy has been up for nights on end, first following the truck and now editing footage and his video is out. I will ask you all one more time to please go to his video and watch, then please share. Adam, who wrote the orginal two stories has been contacted by CNN as well. This is so great and what we really needed to have happen. Its stories like these that will ultimately put the pressure on the IWC, The Seaworlds, and the Japanese government to slowly bring an end to this trade. Again, thank you to all the supporters, without you our work would mean nothing!
- RT @yashar: This is so great twitter.com/valaafshar/sta… 2 weeks ago
- C'mon #Astros ! We need more $ for #HR4HR to rebuild #Texas, #Florida and #PuertoRico ! Let's go Astros! Pls RT twitter.com/brayeyecare/st… 1 month ago
- RT @gettinnoticedmo: Game: If you live near Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Mike Flynn, or any of Team Trump, go trick-or-treating at their hou… 1 month ago
- @PortAHarveyPics No, they did not. Nothing really survived #HurricaneHarvey in #PortAransas #Texas - But we are… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- RT @ccnlawyer: For every middle income family, business owner, or volunteer who has donated time or money to Harvey victims, just ponder th… 3 months ago
Top Posts and Pages