Some good news for a change. All your hard work, postings, sharings and “likes” are paying off and we are getting the message out! CNN has contacted Andy and Nicole and are showing interest in the story! Great work everyone! Andy has been up for nights on end, first following the truck and now editing footage and his video is out. I will ask you all one more time to please go to his video and watch, then please share. Adam, who wrote the orginal two stories has been contacted by CNN as well. This is so great and what we really needed to have happen. Its stories like these that will ultimately put the pressure on the IWC, The Seaworlds, and the Japanese government to slowly bring an end to this trade. Again, thank you to all the supporters, without you our work would mean nothing!
- @PortAHarveyPics No, they did not. Nothing really survived #HurricaneHarvey in #PortAransas #Texas - But we are… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ccnlawyer: For every middle income family, business owner, or volunteer who has donated time or money to Harvey victims, just ponder th… 2 weeks ago
- Let's just leave this here....what a POS family in the #WhiteHouse - White House walking back #Trumps personal ple… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- #PortAransas will survive because of the kindness of others. My Condo & business are destroyed but my spirit will… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- @LiberalProg @realDonaldTrump That is exactly what I am afraid of! Don't forget the photo op either!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts and Pages